Saturday, June 13, 2015

Left wing top skin match drilled, right wing leading edge attached!

Today was mostly shop cleanup after a lazy morning, breaking down the wing spar crate & vacuuming aluminum & sawdust off the floor, but I managed to also make the right wing actually look a bit like a wing!
The leading edge is just clecoed on, didn't have time to insert the inboard rib for marking, but it still looks pretty cool.
 
Both girls threw in a few clecos for me, but I didn't have the time lapse camera running. Glad they haven't given up on me yet!
 
I also learned this week that you can never have too many clecos - I'm borrowing from the main skins to get the leading edges assembled! I'll either need to start dismantling parts or buy some more. We shall see.
 
Wings: 2.5 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment