Sunday, January 26, 2014

Importance of Good Notes

So I realized when getting ready to disassemble and deburr that I failed to match-drill the holes in the right-side HS nose rib; evidently I need to take better notes between sessions.
 Aside from match drilling those holes, I disassembled all parts, began deburring & dimpling.
 
I also spent some time on the shop - picked up a 27 gal air compressor to make riveting easier on the ears, and to support a potential paint sprayer or air drill.
Family movie time had us indoors, so I took the opportunity to sort & label some rivets & parts. As you can see, you can never have too many peanut butter or pickle jars!
The electrician's tray above worked great for the miscellaneous parts. Thanks, Dad!
 
Shop: 2.5 hrs
Empennage: 3 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment