Saturday, December 28, 2013

Motivation

I have a couple things hanging in my shop that I'd like to highlight.
 
The first is a note that my eldest daughter gave me this autumn; I foresee a fair bit of lonely time ahead during construction, but these words from my then-4 year old daughter will help drive me: "i like you to[o] and can we build a airplane today?"
The second is a gift from my wife this Christmas; I'm not sure it shows a lot of confidence on her part in the airplane build!
(The medallion is St. Therese of Lisieux, a patron saint of aviators; perhaps not coincidentally, she is also known for advocating doing "little things with great love." I couldn't ask for better oversight or intervention.)
All kidding aside, I'm blessed to have the family I do. I look forward to seeing what we can accomplish together.

No comments:

Post a Comment